Saturday, May 25, 2013

Issue 50 Update.

You know we had an issue 50 release party at Motorious in Copenhagen last Thursday? well it was a brilliant party let me tell you, The Dice beer was delicious (So I've been told!) However it turned out not to be an actual release party, mainly because there were no magazines to release!!  Issue 50 is now 10 days late from our new printers due to circumstances that are way to tedious to get into here. (I promise we will have this sorted by #51) We still don't have them and I am about to lose my shit. They were expected at any moment on any day last week only to be let down continuously. So where are we at now? well I have been told that we will  have our delivery, without fail, on Tuesday (it's a national holiday here on Monday). Every subscription magazine will go out then and single issues will be available online and at Tri Co. I really can't wait for you all to see it and thank you for your patience. It really is worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment